Minuf Group Ltd was founded in 2003 with the mission of furthering civil society in Israel, through a targeted and strategic process of guiding philanthropic bodies, non-government organizations, and others on effective and meaningful work in the third sector.
To that extent, Minuf represents outstanding organizations, and assists in strategic planning, development and implementation of goals and objectives with the overall mission of creating a more powerful, successful, active, and thriving civil society in Israel.
Minuf’s staff of 8 people includes Directors, Program Managers, On Line, Web and Social Networks Experts, and Professional Writers in Hebrew and English.
Minuf’s areas of expertise include:
1. Foundation Management and Philanthropy Consulting
2. Strategic Fundraising & Consulting for Non-Profit Organizations
3. Design and management of Websites, Social networks, online tools and CRM.
4. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies and programs.
5. Due Diligence and Evaluation of Organizations and Projects.